Thursday, 9 August 2012
One Year+++
Here I come back again..
Oh yes, another one year+++ since my last visit. maybe I should really make this an annual blog, eh?
Had a completely new life experience for one month at UK, and now I am back at my real home again. It was an awkward night. I know, I had told this to many people but yet I am still posting here.
Maybe I am really poor at handling relationship, especially past relationship. I mean, after so many years, I still cannot make friend with an ex. People always said an old relationship is something for us to learn, yes..but maybe an exception for me.
Well, today had some lecture from mom about the need to speak 'sweet' and polite words when giving presents to your relatives. Well, I think it is same problem again and again. Maybe my personality is too cold? Probably, because someone has once told me so.
To my old friend,
Always get pulled back to our good convo. I have always known that we are of same kind. Please be more optimistic by 1%, and please wish me to do the same too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment